Know about the various types of stomach problems
Gastroenterology is basically the study of medical science where the study of the digestive system and the related disorders are conducted. Earlier due to the deficiency in the technology in India, many people from India had to travel abroad in a desire to get a proper treatment. But as the time passed, the technology advancement took place and after that India is one of the top countries as far as the medical service is concerned.
- A stomach throb is a term regularly used to allude to issues or a dull hurt in the belly (mid-region). It’s typically fleeting and is regularly not genuine.Serious stomach torment is a more prominent reason for concern. In the event that it begins abruptly and out of the blue, it ought to be viewed as a medicinal crisis, particularly if the torment is amassed in a specific territory of the stomach.
- Further, one can also develop some sort of stomach cramps or there would be bloating in the stomach. This might be caused due to diarrhoea or other reasons. Bloating of the stomach can be due to any sort of development of germs inside your stomach that might cause this severe infection the stomach.
- Further, sudden terrible abdominal pain might not be a good sign and it is a sign when you need to refer to a doctor immediately.
- There is a high possibility of long term or any kind of recurring pain. The recurring pain can happen due to IBS, which is a condition where the stomach bloats out or there are cramps in the stomach or there might be diarrhoea or constipation and the pain might occur because of those issues.
- Other stomach related issues could be like stomach ulcer, heartburn or acid reflux.
For all the above mentioned categories, you can visit the gastroenterologist. A renowned gastroenterologist is the one who would understand the issues and would be successful in solving the issues pertaining to the stomach. There would be stomach related issues even amongst the boys and they are as following
- They might come across or face issues like constipation
- There might be persistent heartburn and acid reflux amongst the individuals. Further, there also might be some trouble in the abdomen and due to this trouble there might be other disease as well. Thus, it is advisable to visit the gastroenterologist at the earliest without any delay. Or else it would create or lead to difficult other situations for you which might not be curable in the later stage of the life.
Top 5 gastroenterologists in Gurgaon
Gurgaon has got some of the best gastroenterologists of the country and they are at par with other good gastroenterologists of the country. Some of the best gastroenterologists in Gurgaon are as following
- Dr Pallavi Garg– She is one of the most renowned gastroenterologists in the country. She has a brilliant acumen in this field. With an experience over 10 years, she is considered to be one of the best gastroenterologists in the country. She is a practitioner at Max hospital in Gurgaon. Also, she is one of the most respected gastroenterologists in the country.
- Dr. Rinkesh Kumar Bansal– He is one of the most renowned doctors in the field of gastroenterology. He has already remained a practising doctor in more than 22 places and has an experience of over 20 years.
- Dr Shanti Swaroop Dhar– He is a practising gastroenterologist with a 10 year experience at Max Hospital. He is considered to be one of the most learned doctors as well as gastroenterologist as far as this profession is concerned. He is a medical practitioner at the W Pratiksha Hospital. He has also worked at other clinics as well. He is one of the most respected and renowned gastroenterologists in the country.
- Dr Rajan Dhingra– With an experience of over 15 years, he is one of the most successful gastroenterologists in the country. He is a medical practitioner at the W Pratiksha Hospital. Further, he has received good comments and praises from people all throughout the city.