Best Way to Get Shift Deleted Files Back on Computer in Windows 10, 8, 7June 19, 2019
Most of the times, people use shortcuts to complete their task in minimum time. Sometimes, approaching the idea of shortcut can lead to big troubles. Similarly, while sorting out unwanted data files on the computer system, the user deletes them unintentionally by pressing the Shift+Delete key. After that, they realize that they have deleted some vital files accidentally. The major problem arises when the user is not able to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10, 8, 7, etc. As they are not saved in the recycle bin.
Now, the question crops up, is there any way to get back permanently deleted files from computer Windows operating system? Yes, the user can bring back permanently deleted files. The methods are explained in the below-mentioned section. In this blog, we are going to explain various data recovery methods.
“My Windows system was running out of the space. So, I decided to delete the unwanted files and folders permanently. While deleting those files, I deleted some of my important documents and photos. Then immediately I opened recycle bin to restore them back. But then, I realized that they are permanently deleted. Now, I am in big trouble and want to restore my documents and photos. Please suggest me a reliable and instant way using which I can get back my permanently deleted files from Windows 10 computer system.”
Table of Contents
Methods to Get Back Permanently Deleted Files from Windows 10
The user can bring back permanently deleted files from Windows 10, 8, 7 operating system by implementing the methods explained below.
- Recover Permanently Deleted Files Using History Option
- Get Back Permanently Deleted Files Using Restore Previous Version
- Bring Back Permanently Deleted Data Using Software (100% Secure)
The all above-mentioned methods are explained in the below section. The data recovery methods have their own pros and cons. You can perform any of the methods to recover your permanently deleted data from the computer in Windows 10 or below versions.
Method 1: Use File History Option to Restore Permanently Deleted Data
Fortunately, the file history option is provided by Microsoft Windows 10 and below version to get back permanently deleted files from Windows hard drive. This option permits the user to restore the previous version of the deleted file and folder.
- First, you have to open the folder from which the file is deleted
- Then click on the History tab from the menu and then click on the Previous tab
- After that, a list of files will appear, select the required files
- Finally, click on the Restore button
Method 2: Use Restore Previous Version to Recover Permanently Deleted Data
Windows also offer ‘Restore Previous Version’ option. This option allows the user to how to get shift deleted files back on the computer in windows 10, 8, 7, etc. The user just has to perform the step by step given below:
- First, create the folder or file of the same name as deleted
- Then, you need to right-click on it and click on the Properties option
- Next, click on the Previous Version tab and then Select File
- Now, Window’s restore previous version will show you the permanently deleted files and folders with the time and date
- Select the required files and folder
- Finally, click on the Restore button
Note: The restore previous version feature is disabled by default in the Windows 10 or below the operating system. Before deleting files and folders by implementing Method 2, make sure that this option is enabled. If these changes are not made, then the restore process will not help.
Method 3: Recover Permanently Deleted Files from Windows Using Software
The user can go for a trustworthy and instant solution to bring back permanently deleted data from Windows hard drive. You need to just download SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery Software and recover permanently deleted files in Windows. With this utility, the user can easily recover corrupted, lost and permanently deleted data from any hard drive in a hassle-free way. The software is having an easy-to-use interface which makes effortless for the users to work with it. The software is designed with advanced features, some of them are explained below:
- The user can easily recover and save permanently deleted files and folders from the Windows system (any hard drive)
- Supports data recovery from both internal and external hard drive
- One can recover photos, videos, music, documents and other multimedia files with the software
- The utility is capable to recover data from formatted and corrupted FAT, ExFat and NTFS file system
- To detect the attached external storage device, the software provides Refresh option
- The tool also supports the RAW data recovery from internal and external hard drive
- Permits the user to get back lost data from GPT and MBR hard disk partition
- The software is capable to recover data from devices such as IDE, EIDE, and SATA
- Compatible with all the versions of Windows operating system
Watch Online Video to Understand the Process of Data Recovery:
Primary Reasons for Permanently Data Deletion in Windows 7, 8, 10
There are numerous reasons which result in the permanent data deletion in a Windows computer. Some of the reasons are listed in the section given below:
- Windows unable to undelete deleted files
- Virus or Malware attack can lead to data loss
- Deletion of files from Windows recycle bin folder
- Accidentally deletion of the important files
- Files deleted from Windows using Shift+Delete key
- ‘Do not move deleted files to recycle bin’ setting enabled in Windows
There are many people who have faced data loss and they were not able to recover permanently deleted data in Windows. Therefore, in this blog, I have introduced some methods using which the user can get back permanently deleted file from Windows 10,8,7. However, it is always suggested to opt for a trustworthy and instant solution, Use SysTools Data Recovery Software. With this utility, the user will be to recover permanently deleted data including photos, videos, documents, etc. from the Windows operating system in a trouble-free way. I after reading the complete post, you find the solution for your query how can I get back my permanently deleted files in windows 10.