Global Industrial Machine Vision Market is expected to reach USD 16.88 Billion by 2026 from USD 7.25 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 7.71 %.
The Global Industrial Machine Vision Market based on a component has been segmented into hardware and software. A software component is expected to form one of the major contributors to the market. Based on the product, the market is segmented PC-based and smart camera-based product. The PC-based industrial machine vision product is expected to form one of the major contributors to the market during the forecast period. The pc-based machine vision system is the oldest form of an industrial machine vision system. Based on vertical, the market is segmented into automotive, consumer electronics, electronics & semiconductor, printing, metals, wood & paper, food & packaging, rubber & plastics, pharmaceuticals, glass, machinery and solar panel manufacturing. Food and packaging formed one of the major contributors to the market growth. Machine vision has used for specific applications for grading, portioning, sorting, processing and quality checking during processing and packaging.
Based on application, the market is segmented into quality assurance and inspection, positioning and guidance, measurement and identification. Geographically, Industrial Machine Vision market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Latin America. APAC is expected to be one of the major regions for this market during the forecast period and is also assumed to grow at a high rate as well.
- Global Industrial Machine Vision Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
- Global Industrial Machine Vision Market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Industrial Machine Vision market.
- Global Industrial Machine Vision Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
- Industrial Machine Vision market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
- Industrial Machine Vision market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
- Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
- Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Industrial Machine Vision market are also profiled.
Bloomberg, Factiva and Hoovers are some of the sites that are being referred to gain insights about Global Industrial Machine Vision Market. Experts from top manufacturing companies along with other stakeholders have been considered. This is done to validate and collect critical information for evaluating trends related to this market during the forecast period. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate the global and regional size of this market. Data triangulation techniques along with other comparative analysis are also used to calculate the exact size of the Global Industrial Machine Vision Market globally.
Global Industrial machine vision market consists of key players such as:
- Cognex (US)
- OMRON (Japan)
- KEYENCE Corporation (Japan)
- Basler (Germany)
- National Instruments (US)
- Teledyne Technologies (US)
- Sony (Japan)
- Texas Instruments (US)
- Intel (US)
- Baumer Optronic (Germany)
Key Target Audience
- Semiconductor product designers and fabricators
- Providers of industrial machine vision-related components and solutions
- Developers of industrial machine vision-related applications
- Technology standard organizations, forums, alliances and associations
- Technology investors
- Universities and research organizations
- Government bodies
Years considered to estimate the market size of the Industrial Machine Vision market have been mentioned below:
- Base year-2016
- Estimated year-2017
- Forecast year- 2017 to 2026
For more information visit @https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/industrial-machine-vision-market/894/
The scope of the Global Industrial Machine Vision Market
This research report segments the Industrial Machine Vision market based on component, product, application, vertical and geography.
Global Industrial Machine Vision Market, By Component:
- Frame Grabber
- LED Lighting
- Deep Learning
- Application Specific
Global Industrial Machine Vision Market, By Product:
- PC-Based vision system
- Smart Camera-Based vision system
Global Industrial Machine Vision Market, By Application:
- Quality Assurance and Inspection
- Positioning and Guidance
Global Industrial Machine Vision Market, By Vertical:
- Consumer Electronics
- Electronics & Semiconductor
- Wood & Paper
- Food & Packaging
- Rubber & Plastics
- Solar Panel Manufacturing
Global Industrial Machine Vision Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
This Report Is Submitted By @Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Address: Omkar Heights, Sinhagad Road, Manik Baug, Vadgaon Bk,Pune, Maharashtra 411051, India.